Kalila's Point
Say something here.
*replace this with your text *
Tagboard code here



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Kalila Desi Jujane
10 things that you get if I yours
Kamis, 19 April 2012 | 09.18 | 0 comments
1. you will receive my message when you wake up in the morning.
2. i will ask you about what you have been eat this whole day and the other cheesy question.
3. i will cook for you.
4. i will give you a back hug when you home and say "you've been work hard today it must be really tiring"
5. i will make a hot tea (with 4 teaspoon sugar for sure) when you say you're tired.
6. i will make sure that you go to work with a tidy shirt, and give you a cheek kiss before you leave.
7. i will love your mom and your whole family as much as i love my own family.
8. i will try to be a good daughter in law.
9. i will let hold my hands and i will love you with all my heart for sure.
10. and the last i will make sure that you will see my face when you wake up and when you go to sleep in the same bed with you.

Label:



Old things | New things